Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Umumum... T_T

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Sarah22's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I completed and returned the editors test page that was e-mailed to me a while ago... but I still haven't recieved a reply()

    I know you two are both very busy and backlogged on e-mail, but could you give me an idea of when I'll know if I've passed or not? o_o Did you even get the test page? ::worry worry:: T_T Please let me know...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Sarah22's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ^^* Oh, my e-mail is [email protected], b.t.w.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sakurayuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    =) hmm, i'm not the one who should be replying to this, since Crisis is responsible for the test-edits of her projects, =) but right now, our mail box has about 30 test edits!! i think she's going through them now, and will probably get to you this week or next!! =) is that ok?

    we're really sorry for the slow reply!! :_:

    thank you,
    sakura

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Sarah22's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ^_^! Yay! I got my reply! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] No problem about the wait, I was just anxious to find out if I had been approved or not! ^^* Sank yoou~<3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •